When you or someone you love needs treatment, wandering through a maze of health insurance terminology can be overwhelming. Our admissions team can help by checking with insurance providers to confirm your benefits, help you understand the coverage available and get you the treatment you need.
We accept a wide variety of insurance plans, and because coverage is a process, we work tirelessly with in-network providers throughout treatment, giving you the freedom to focus on your health and healing.
Peachford Hospital currently works with the following insurance providers:
- Anheuser Busch
- American Psych System
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (PPO, Federal, Out-of-state and Individual)
- Cameron and Associates
- Choice Behavioral Health
- CIGNA/General Motors
- First Health
- Great West (formerly One Health Plan)
- Health Network/Pro America PPO
- Health Plan Select
- Integrated Health Plan
- Managed Healthcare Administration
- Managed Health Network
- Mental Health Case Management
- NPPN (National Preferred Provider Network)
- One Health Plan
- Owens Corning
- PPO Next
- Preferred Health Network
- Preferred Plan of Georgia
- PHCS (Private Health Care Systems)
- Peach State
- UBH (United Behavioral Health)
- Value Options
Note: The is not an extensive list, so please call 770-454-2302 to verify and check insurance benefits. Any co-pay or deductibles will be due at the time of admission.
*TRICARE is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency. All rights reserved.