Please take a moment to read the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions, listed below. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
Who can refer someone to Peachford?
We welcome referrals by medical or mental health caregivers, case managers, employee assistance programs, family members, community agencies, school counselors, hospitals, clergy, friends and patients themselves. If you would like further information, call our assessment and referral counselors at 770-455-3200.
Will my insurance company pay for the services?
We are an approved provider for most major insurance companies and Managed Care plans. Please call 770-455-3200 to determine if Peachford accepts your insurance plan.
Peachford works closely with patients, their families, agency representatives, insurance companies, EAPs and managed care providers to determine all possible payment options. In addition, Peachford will accept direct payment of fees for individuals who do not have or do not want to use their insurance.
What should I bring with me to Peachford?
- Insurance forms and personal identification.
- Overnight personal care items including shampoo and toothbrush.
- Casual clothing (wash and wear depending on the season) for three days.
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers for outside recreation).
- Small amount of money for vending machines.
What items are not allowed?
- Electronic devices.
- Any substances that contain alcohol, drugs, or other substances that could be abused.
- Clothes or shoes with laces or strings, shirts with inappropriate slogans or revealing sleeping attire.
- Food of any kind.
- Anything with glass.
If I have a problem on a weekend or in the evening, how do I contact Peachford?
Peachford is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Counselors are on call to assist you with any questions you may have. Appointments can be made for the same day and we also accept walk-in appointments. Please call 770-455-3200 any time.